Detachment Challenge - From the LCO

TK1066

Now that the Legion elections are over, I would like to start the ball rolling on a "test" project. I would like to "task" each 501st Legion costuming detachment with creating at least a one page "FAQ" on their costume type.

Any thoughts or comments?

Tim

LCO

Deffinately a good idea. We really ned each detachment type to create tutorials on thier costumes and parts, or at least have a organized grouping of links to other quality tutorials out there.

Thats the goal fo the forums here, but things do get lost deep in threads...

Maybe we should put a page together with FAQ's, about the costume of the sandtrooper.. What does eveyone thing of for content?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Joe, but we could use some tutorials, or some links in the requirements page to tutorials others have put up. Just to make the basics easy for the newbie to find...although the forums here are just for that purpose too....hmm..

-Joey

yeah, but we've come up with a million and one different ways of weathering, packs, etc. we'd need to really narrow it down to keep the options a little more basic for folks so they don't feel swamped. Just let them know that if they don't like the main listed methods, there are more to be had in the forums. just my 2 cents..