My pack is done.

weiBes trooper

Please give your honest oppions on it,if something dont look rite please let me know. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow NICE!!! work bro. REALLY great job.

Only one thing, the black tape on the grey box should go all the way over i think. And in the end of the tupe (left from the burger boxes) there is a grey dot, its should be black.

I think the bee stinger is to fat, it should be easy to find a thinner part for it.

You done a REAL great job, and the small things to re do is nothing compare to the awesome job you done on it.

Thanks guys,it means alot to me.my bee stinger is a Ocean Spray bottle cut down and wraped with styrene.it was quicker to make it,than looking for pitchers on Ebay.i did get a little stressed while building the whole thing,it was more work than i thought.I looked realy close at the tape on the move along pack and i cant see where it was wrapped all the way around the blue boxes.i have a close up pic of the back of the pack and it looks like the tape ends under the bellows.maybe its just me ,but check it out.

Looks great!

I think 252's comment about the stinger was about the little "antenna" bit on the bottom. The blue part looks about right, but the stinger itself is a little chunky.

Overall, an impressive pack!!!

Yeah... The little stinger on the bottom should be black.

I dont know if the black tape is the hole way around the grey box.

I have done the tape all the way around.

Once again... Your pack ROCKS bro

Hey Rolf,your rite about the end of the bellows port.It should be black,i will have to repaint it,thanks for the keen eye bro.heres a pic of the taped up box,i see no tape running the full length.. Posted Image

Looks your right on the tape thing my friend, good eyes on you too bro

Eny way, i REALLY like your pack. Awesome work all the way

• 2 months later...