Mushroom/plunger caps

Hi all,

I think I’ve read it somewhere but can’t find it again,but can I use Tupperware ice cream cups instead of real plunger caps/printed ones? What has to be the diameter of the caps? Thanks in advance for your answers!IMG_9464.jpeg.c44914f9798a9bcf5b02d0ce59342003.jpeg

I had the ice cream cups on my first backpack. It didn't look good. Far too small and the proportions don't fit.

I quickly revised it

bp1.jpg

Then they are also out of the question for me:thumbsup: can I ask for another bit of advice? I watched the Sandtrooper Backpack build video made by Mikel Brierly and I wondered what the measurements of the big bottle are. He used Armorall Wipes for the smaller one and a shampoo bottle for the other. Or can I use the same size for both bottles?Also,I’ve read here on the forum that the amount of the bottle which comes out from under the cap is 125mm? Thank you for answering the questions!

In pack #3 the bottom bottle is actually slightly larger in diameter. If you can't find any, you can also use two of the same ones.

Thank you! That’s what I wanted to know:duim: And how much cm/mm comes out from under the mushroom cap? Sorry about the questions but I’m aiming to make it as correct as possible:rolleyes:. The parts I have gathered so far: Gio bottle,Tupperware radar dish,Brexton box. Slowly getting there:dancing-trooper: