ANH SMALL HIP POUCH GUIDE TO MAKE YOUR OWN!!!

Hi all I know a few of you troopers purchased this type of pouch from a fellow trooper at the time i thought the price was way too high(55$$) so i passed, I looked around and followed the links to a place where i purchased some canvas mp40 pouches well i looked around the site and saw a product that almost matched what was for sale on the boards.

Heres a tutorial to make you own for 6 dollars yeah i said it 6 BUCKS!!!!

first go here and purchase these pouches 1 set for 5.95 or 2 sets for 10 bucks!!

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/462

and this is what you recieve in the mail......

Posted Image

yeah i know 2 pouches it supposed to be one so we cut with a stanley knife down the side of the middle seam, this renders one of the pouches useless but for 6 bucks it doesnt matter!(you could always so up the 2nd pouch if needed)

Posted Image

Posted Image

then you dye it black (tandyusmc black leather dye 2 coats followed by the sheen spray) and what do you have...almost the same pouch but at a very low cost.

Posted Image

compare to the pouch which was sold on the boards for 55

Posted Image

Great tutorial,looks pretty good.But if you want the real deal try searching ebay under spanish pouch.I found a few there and paid about $10.00 apiece for them.How is everybody attaching them to the belt,they look like they hang below the belt?