upgrading my fx...inspired by the best of mepd!

td2878

So i have finally decided to let go of my beloved fx armor and rt to upgrade to the ap.....when you guys upgraded did you sell your suits first then waited for the armor to arrive??? Im gonna feel a little weird not having any armor around!!! What should i keep from my current armor... i will be selling hard parts only and keeping body suit and all my sandy stuff(pauldron etc), I know a few of you have ordered from ap how long does it take to get the armor, i havent contacted him yet just currently converting my td to tk again luckily i never riveted any thing and its all velcro so the new owner once sold will have a easier time adjusting the fit!!! I have to say td 252, td1536 seth and all of you on here that strive for perfection really have inspired me to get back in my armor, ive been dealing with an injury to my back on and off for the past year and a half- 2 years unable to walk properly(sciatic nerve trouble!) so my armor has just been on my mannequin coming here after a hiatus and seeing all this accurate perfection has trully inspired me to get in my armor and troop (i never actually got to troop since joing 501st because of my injury and events leading up to it!) so much so i was actually able to go back to work this week after a long time!!! I wanna get back in the armor and troop and be an inspiration to myself as you all have been to me!!!! thanks to you all one day ill be trooping with the best of you in the dirty white!!! keep up the fantastic work! whoa kinda went a little off track but just saying what im feeling!!

Very glad to hear you're itching to get out and troop, so best wishes for everything to continue going well. Before I got my TE, I sold my old suit of 5 years. It was sad to see it go, and weird not having it around. But you'll be back in business soon enough!

Thanks for the nice words TD2878. Iam happy to hear your gonna troop again, and i could inspire a little.

Ill got my GT in 2001, sold it in 2004 for GF, sold GF in 2005 and get my two AP´s and love em.

When ill been soldig out, ill all ways keep a armor for trooping.

Looking forward to see/hear from you, good luck whit your up grading project trooper.

Best regards from here.