First pics of my first pack

TK9965

What do you think?

I want to bend the frame and shorten the top tupperware box. The "bellows" piece is made from some plastic cups from Walmart stacked together. The mortar tube caps are spray paint can caps. I cut them down to an inch and then I used my heat gun to make them concave. I haven't really attached anything together yet. I might hinge the boxes like others have done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm hoping to have this ready by Halloween.

Thanks.

Yes, it is the MDK radio box. I also used:

- Seth main boxes

- tupperware pitcher lid

- tupperware desert cups

- Alvin Ice Tube (trimmed down to 2.5 inches)

- Spray paint caps modified for the mortar tube

- Wet Ones bottles

- tupperware bread keeper

- Two Way backpack frame

- Walmart cups

The small tube is made from a piece of plumbing and a piece of a Hasbro Darth Maul lightsaber blade. My son broke his DM saber and it fit into the plumbing tube nearly perfect. Attached above the tube is a little storage cup that I got at a dollar store. The cups come in packs of six and I bought it at a store called "Deals". It's not real accurate, but it will do until I get something better.

I need a dome for the Walmart cups and I need something for the "scoop" that attaches to the bellows (Walmart cups). I also need to find a tupperware pitcher for the piece under the pack shelf.

Once I get the parts, I'm sure it won't take long to assemble. As you all know, finding the parts takes time. If it takes me longer to build this pack, I don't mind. I really want it to resemble the screen version pack.