Sandtrooper Hand Guard Armor

TK-VADER312

Could someone post pix? how are they different from TK?

It's got dirt on it

Honestly, AFAIK most of the Sandtroopers wore the clam like hand armor just like a regular TK, but there were a few in the movie that wore.. odd armor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sandtrooper-Parts-STAR...6QQcmdZViewItem

Posted Image

I base most of this off screens I have seen, and comments made at http://www.multiplehat.com/whitearmor/mods.htm

But like I say, I think you are best off with normal TK hand plates:

Posted Image

*Warning, I'm a newbie.

Only the SE dirty stormtroopers wore the clams, since the ANH handguards were a rubber t-back, or the rectangular "cheesegrater" that some sandtroopers had. If you're doing a sandtrooper, don't use the clams.

Speaking of cheesegraters...I read some where that it was for the "right" hand. I noticed it in a movie pic on a TD's right hand but does anyone know what was worn on the left hand for that trooper? Would it be possible to wear cheesegraters on both hands? I like their appearance but you don't see much of them. Any suggestions as to wear to acquire that style?

Thanks!

Look no further

Thanks for the pics...are the graters worn on R only or both hands?

What about this style of hand armor? Is there a name for it and is it worn on R/L or both hands? I found this on ebay for $10...Someone posted a question that it is a recast from "rockdog66" and a terrible one at that...is there a better one out there...?

Posted Image

Regards!

Harry