TK Detatchment (Beta)

Daetrin

Hey guys,

I'm trying to return to my clean roots and start up a

stormtrooper detachment, as it's the one costume in the Legion that doesn't have a champion, and I've seen new people frustrated at the lack of a central place to go for TK information.

Part of this project is consolidating input and expertise from folks like yourselves on one site vs. the hodgepodge now floating around. MEPD is truly outstanding however people wanting to go TK or improve their current

TK probably won't hit this forum, so while there will be some overlap I really think of it as two different though related communities.

More reasons behind this are here (rough draft) :

http://www.whitearmor.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20

Nothing is set it stone so if you have any ideas or suggestions I'd

love to hear them.

Thanks!

Paul

Thanks Seth

My short term need is to just have people share their knowledge for new folks, and help seed some content (there's been a ton of stuff lately on MEPD that would be applicable to WANet).

One of the prime goals is for it to become a compliment alongside the MEPD, and I hope that it encourages cooperation and cross-polination of ideas between both sites.

I really like youre idea. I think the concentration of information and help that I received here would be great to have on the TK side since there is so little or rather scattered, I should say.

BTW, I've registered under the name "Arppegio" over there. It's what I use on the Clonetroopers and Old Line Garrison Forums.

I'd really like to see this get off the ground as it would be great to have a primary go-to place for all your spotless TK needs. And folks, Paul's been working really hard at this ensuring the legion admin is kept in the loop. Let's put our collective bucketheads together and lend some of that MEPD know-how for a clean cause.

I'm registered, and I see VPier from the Clonetroopers board is on handling the message board, so it should be very well maintained. Looks like I need to build two suits of armor, just like our Sergeant at Arms!

Charlie

LMK if you guys find anything or have any comments. I figured you'd be the toughest crowd to please, so if it passes muster here I'm clear to post this on the 501st boards.