Pouch for Necessary Items

I need an ammo pouch like this one to hold my cell phone, wallet and keys, and wondered what everyone thought of this one. It's pretty accurate, right? Has anyone bought from this guy before? And does anyone here have this same type of pouch that you're trying to get rid of? LMK... thanks!

CLICK HERE

It is accurate or at least close-to, as a matter of fact I sold a few of these a while back. I use mine to store my cel phone, keys, etc... and works pretty good.

The store I got mine at however said they were post-war Swedish army, so the auction description of being WW2 German is debatable. Either way, they were close enough for me and does the job.

See for ref:

http://www.sandtrooper.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1190

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Brian! I had a **** of a time trying to figure out how to mount that **** thing around that cheap-*** plastic FX belt of mine. I literally stared at that thing for close to an hour, and several ideas came to my mind. One of them involved me taking an old black leather belt of mine, that I cut up to slip under the two attached leather straps (that are on the pouch), but that idea ran flat because it just didn't look right to me. Then the idea of doing the ziptie method that you see in the photos hit me, and I knew that it would work. I'm looking forward to giving it a run through this weekend.