helmet colors

ctrooper

Tis good to hear beer doesn't remove the weathering. I haven't touched the stuff for months in fear of it messing up my weathering... Off to the fridge to grab a new castle!!!!

I'd use hairspray as a fixative as opposed to the matte spray. You might want to experiment on some scrap, just to see what they would look like. The hairspray will dry clear, so you'll still look dusty where you're dusty & shiny where you're shiny. I cleaned a part of my armor, and even under running water, 95% of the dirt remained intact. I actually had to scrub it off. Last weekend beer spilled onto my handback, no damage done.

Me to... I also youse hair spray on the armor, after weathering job. And its works fine.

I also think is a freedom to work on it from time to time for a new look, and ideas over the time.

Only some hot wather and your TD is a shining TK again... BUT not too long, you have to get dirty realyyy quick...