I need help...

AWHthethird

I didn't want to post here until I finished my armor... But I need help. I am terrified to continue working on my armor because I have the worst fear of failure.. and messing up my armor in the process.. Can I just get a few tips/tricks to help me combat this or a motivational speech? I feel lost :/

Lets see, I got the forearms and top chest rigged. Kinda lost on the shoulders/biceps. Oh I got the shins good too just need them thighs, but from what I gather they attach to the bottom of the chest piece? Oh and the rivet on the bottom chest piece. I'm a sheet metal worker but I really dont want to crack the plastic attempting something wrong

and thanks trooper :)

ets see, I got the forearms and top chest rigged. Kinda lost on the shoulders/biceps. Oh I got the shins good too just need them thighs, but from what I gather they attach to the bottom of the chest piece? Oh and the rivet on the bottom chest piece. I'm a sheet metal worker but I really dont want to crack the plastic attempting something wrong

and thanks trooper

Ok pics sent. I use fit and function rather that what the original suit looked like on the inside.

The shoulder biceps are connected together with elastic as can be seen. Then the trick is attaching them separate to the suspenders instead of the chest armor. Then the thighs, attach with an elastic belt like the one I sent you. Use 3-4" elastic and Velcro, then 2" strips down with snaps. Udjusting before permanent mounting of snaps.

Now when using snaps as well, you have to reinforce with either a leather backing or webbing.

Don't want the snaps toull through.

As for rivet. Just drill and use a double head rivet. I have hundreds if you need one.

Jay has given you great input bro. Some motivation for you:

Just remember, you are not on a movie schedule or production, that been said you'll have a far better built Sandy than the ones on set.

Take your time if you feel stuck post pics, sure thing we will take care of your back so we can see you Deployed 😉