Swat build

Vf2112

Ok! So I've been busy with working 10 hrs a day and recovering on weekends between troops and building my DLT

But think I might finally be able to apply for swat status depending on a few things

Mainly because of attachments I like I've chosen the "cantina captain" but since there's only a few waist up shots n a short behind shot is this the only weathering I need to replicate just wats in cantina scenes? Or is more required?

I have everything else sorted except weathering , I have

Weapon ,pack, pouches etc

Any advise would be great I really wanna get this

Right and well done

Mainly because of attachments I like I've chosen the "cantina captain" but since there's only a few waist up shots n a short behind shot is this the only weathering I need to replicate just wats in cantina scenes? Or is more required?

Vince,

Good luck with your SWAT submission... we'll help you through this if you need us!

For what it's worth, I looked through other scenes to identify my armor so that i could replicate as much of the weathering as possible, even if it wasn't part of the scene I was working from. There may not be as much scrutiny over these "unseen" details in your SWAT critique, but it will help you with the overall look and impression of your armor.

Hope this helps...

Thanks Beren

Agreed ! with the darker colour weathering I'll need to do it will need to be likened throughout armour

And yes much help may be needed thanks :)

Cheers mate