sorry ive been offline for a little while guys ........

sir david

hey brothers ....hope you are all good :) .....iv'e been off line for a couple of months (but you guys ,and the MEPD have always been in my heart during that time ! :) )

reasons are - ,

my 7 month old baby boy ,Zack ( he's AWESOME ! ...bless him ! ) :) ,a few "ups and downs " in my life , long hours at work .......

and touring with the band i am drumming for ( Sidewinder ) :)

so ive been a bit busy over the past few months ,but ,am now back in the old Dewback saddle with you guys again ! :D

.......IV'E MISSED YOU ALL !

hope all has been cool for you guys ,and so glad to be back where i belong again !

respect ! :salute::peace:

Family first all ways. Real life has to come first and will take most of our time for most of us I guess. And in some periods more then other periods. Personal I'm mad busy as well living alone whit my son. Working each day. See my girlfriend. Family. Friends and other hobbys as well. If some one knows where to find more hours in a day let me know:-). I guess the most important thing is... We don't fade out totally but keep coming back here and there. Some periods more then others. Troop on;-)

thanx guys :) ....i kind of feel really guilty for not being on here much over the last few months ! ..... as i said ...i missed you all guys ! ....but you were never out of my thoughts over that period of time :) :) :) :)