Need A New Forum Signature.?

THE TROOPER

Hey bros...and sisses...check out my new forum sig. If you are looking for someone to make you look good on the forums....look no further. Our very own Sandman Tigui created this just for me and i think it looks awesome!!!!! :woot: We started with an idea, and with his extreme attention to detail, tireless passion for what he does, and great communication, created this mind blowing work of art. I just have to figure out how to make it bigger and go the width of the page. Any suggestions ???

Thank you so much Luis again....Beautiful

Awesome.

Luis is a vary talented artist and designer. Any trooper out there, or anyone for that matter, should feel honored to have one of his pieces or to have him work on a project for them
. He's definitely been a great addition to the Command Staff! :td::thumbsup:

Awesome.

Luis is a vary talented artist and designer. Any trooper out there, or anyone for that matter, should feel honored to have one of his pieces or to have him work on a project for them. He's definitely been a great addition to the Command Staff! :td::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot for the supportive words Mike! One of the best feelings is to this stuff and not feel one is working when you put imagination to play ;)