Happy Sandtrooper Day!

SethB6025

Okay, so the post office is still open, and theres no parade, but on my star wars desk calendar there is a picture of a sandtrooper for 10/7. So I thought "why not make it a holiday" I will make it so by going home and drinking and then, I will work on some prop blasters. (ow, my thumb!)

Peace, Love, and DIRT-

Seth

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How I missed this thread I will NEVER know!!

We REALLY need to get this passed! Im NOT joking! Im not meaning Nationally, but lets see if we cant get the Command Staff of the Legion to go for this! October 7th, 501st Sandtrooper day!

We can go for that day, cause its on his calendar, OR the day that we brought the MEPD BACK to life... Have to see what day that was, that might even be a better day! The day we got this a'sanddune a rollin agin!

What you all thnk??

After checking my emails, it looks like the MEPD was "reborn" as it the 'ownership" was transferred to current use on May 25th 2004. So maybe that as our Bday?

Kool! I think May 25th is a GREAT day to celebrate 501st Sandtrooper Day!! By my own calculations, my armor should configured to 501st/MEPD specs by midnight, May 18, 2005!! Just in time for EP3 and "Sandtrooper Day"! Pictures to follow! Yours-in-dirt. Guns/TK2581

• 3 weeks later...

Joey (Bama) since YOUR the El Jefe( hehehhe) can you run this past Tim and see what he says? Hey ya never know it might just work!

Hey Joe, I just finished reading your response on "New Guy Question". I've got to thank you again along with BamaTrooper and TD0013 for resurrecting this website. I warms my "dirty-little" heart to know that there ARE others in the galaxy who are striving for that 100% sandtrooper. With that said, is there any movement on this particular subject? I realize it's only been a couple of days since C3 ended however, I wanted to keep on top of this. It appears that a "TD" movement may be occurring here in Hawaii! I've got another member of the Pacific Outpost asking me questions about becoming "dirty"! Yours-in-dirt.

Guns

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Episode III is upon us and 501st Pacific Outpost Hawaii crew is busy "cleaning up scum, one rebel at a time"!

I haven't seem any movement on "Sandtroopers Day"...so on my own accord, I will be celebrating "Sandtroopers Appreciation Day" on May 25, 2005 in honor of all you sandies out there. I'll be sending out little notes to all my friends and coworkers informing them of our special day. For example, "take a Sandie to lunch" and "have coffee with a Sandie".

My best wishes to all the sandtroopers in the galaxy! It's a dirty job but somebodys got to do it! Have a happy & safe "Sandtroopers Day"! Aloha and God bless.

Guns

TK-2581

May 25th, 2005...allow me be the first to wish ALL the Sandies out there in the galaxy a "Happy Sandtroopers Day" Treat yerselfs to something special today! Take care & God bless all.

Aloha,

Guns

Posted Image