TK to TD transition hopefully to b completed before Feb 20th

Tech

Hey everyone, Im working on a transition from TK to TD and I need a few parts. The only thing is I'm trying to get this done before feb 20th for a local con. Below is what I need if anyone can refer me to someone who might be able to help, I'd really appreciate it!

Sand Trooper
- Pauldron
- Knee plate
- Helmet decals
- Ammo Pouches (Already talking/working with someone about these.)

Anyway, thank you so much for any and all help. Looking forward to finally getting down and dirty! :)

Stay clear of ebay! For pauldrons Trooper1 here on the forums. Anthony Bailey for the pouches. Hand painting looks way better than decals but if you want decals then Mike at Trooperbay! I think Mark (AP AUTHENTIC PROPS) has the sniper plate. Look on FISD on the for sale forums.

Stick with MEPD for these items! Believe me I have wasted a lot of money buying the wrong items on ebay!

Yeah i would love to but im on a bit of a time crunch. I got the pouch thing taken care of. Really i just need the sniper plate and I can pass for the unranked TD until the pauldron is available.