Captain Alley Check Sandtrooper

Bacta Baby

Captain Alley Check Sandtrooper. My scaled version of my sandtrooper i’m working on. After hours of cutting and gluing and weathering I finally finished it. I need to make a Mos Eisley diorama to complete it. Tagging my MEPD brothers. Gah I glued the Spanish pouch on the wrong side!!!

My camera doesn't do it justice.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Cool! What did you make the pouches and the box on the pack out of? I want to do that, too!

Still need to lower the backpack, though. ;) I just drilled a hole in the pack and stuck in a new plastic peg:

Posted Image

It turns out pretty good even though the packs are slightly oversized:

Posted Image

I made the pouches by recutting the mp40s that he had on the side. Made them smaller by cutting with a blade and reshaping. Used pieces of plastic to make detonator and bee stinger. Then used the Tupperware and recut to box shaped then added small black tape on it. Used hot glue to attach everything. :) just a lot of cutting and modifying the pieces. Slowly trim the rubber simple simple. Although glued Spanish pouch on wrong side. >. < thanks bros.