Knee plate replacement? And for sale!!

Cadet Hunter

I want to take the tk knee plate off and put the sniper on but the first was riveted on . I can get it off but what can i fill holes with ware the rivets were? and hide there aperance? Also not long from now i will have the following for sale if anyone is interested email me at hunter_love133@yahoo.com All FX Thermal detonator all put together and has clips to place on belt , Helmet with lenses all put together mint shape, boots size 11, abb plate tk style and drop boxes and a set of green lenses and clear ones, and a tk knee plate. Thanks email me if interested and ill let you know a price...

T get the knee plate off,i would use a drill bit the same size as the rivet hole and drill the head off the rivet.you only need to drill until the rivet head releases from the rivet body and spins on the tip of the drill.dont push hard while drilling,the rivet is soft and will drill easily.to fill the holes i would use small white plastic plugs or JB weld,fill the holes and sand lightly until smooth,then polish the area with Novus plastic polish and paint.hope this gives you a starting point.WeiBes

Make sure to use a pair of plyers to grip[ the rear of the rivet when you drill and dont go too fast.

Since it is a desert trooper, add a piece of plastic to the back of the area to be filled in first. That gives it something to latch to when adding either bondo or JB. I would use bondo myself.. wet sand it smooth and then why worry about polishing it? Make that area dirty!

Happy drilling!

Matt