MEPD swag for Anthony Forrest

dutchy

Hey troopers,

I will be doing an interview with Anthony at CEII for our newsletter and I would like to present him with some good ol' MEPD swag.

I already have a lapel pin and a coin on their way but I am still looking for a patch of some kind.

Shipping costs are for yourself, it's a gift ;)

PM me if you have something that you want me to "give" to Anthony on behalf of the MEPD.

Be quick though, I need to have it in latest the 23rd of july.

Thanks in advance brothers!!

:salute::td:

You rock bro.

Enjoy your time whit Mr. Move a long himself.

I meet him around a year ago, and talked alone whit him for a hour or so, he´s so down to earth cool, a top cool trooper for sure.

Can´t wait to see the report bro.

Maybe people could use this topic as well for questions, you might could use when you see the man, just an idea.

Troop on :thumbsup::td:

You rock bro.

Enjoy your time whit Mr. Move a long himself.

I meet him around a year ago, and talked alone whit him for a hour or so, he´s so down to earth cool, a top cool trooper for sure.

Can´t wait to see the report bro.

Maybe people could use this topic as well for questions, you might could use when you see the man, just an idea.

Troop on :thumbsup::td:

That's an awesome idea too bro'...

So if there are any questions let me know too troopers!!

Hello brother, if the Spanish patrol patch this time I take it I can give it to you the CEII and Thursday at hand, that it deliver on behalf of LordTriste and mine.

I will be at the Hotel Ibiss about 5pm.

Hello brother, if the Spanish patrol patch this time I take it I can give it to you the CEII and Thursday at hand, that it deliver on behalf of LordTriste and mine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's just awesome brothers!!!

I'll see you guys at the pre meet on thursday then!!! (Y)

I ordered an mepd cap which I got made up for him with "honorary member" embroidered on the back. As ill be with you at ce2, ill be happy to put this in the mepd bag homie ;)

I ordered an mepd cap which I got made up for him with "honorary member" embroidered on the back. As ill be with you at ce2, ill be happy to put this in the mepd bag homie ;)

Sweet dude, but you can hand it over yourself when we do the interview with him ;)