Sandtrooper Movie Stills

Bulldog44

On the FISD they have a nice gallery of blu-ray stills for TK reference. Does the MEPD have a collection/gallery of TD movie captured stills or behind the scenes shots? If not, could that be something someone could add in the future?

I already looked at the photo gallery post but thought there could be something easier accessed. At present I cannot record stills from ANH but if I find out how to I will post again.

If I am completely missing where a gallery might be,please point me in the right direction! Thanks.

As Juan said, you will find HD references at looksirdroids.

Also here http://www.whitearmo...eferenceGallery (really the same as at looksirdroids)

You will also find very good references in the SWAT buidling area...not in HD but sometimes with new details and in combination with the conversion.

Have fun!!!

You can find a very nice collection of Screen grabs in HD at www.looksirdroids.com it is not MEPD but a very useful resource by Art Andrews.

Hope it helps.

And yes, we want to add a reference library in the future!

:)

Saludos

Thanks Juan and Felix. I never came across those pics on the FISD. Strange. Thanks a million though. I will use the links you sent me for my research to assemble a TD .