I have a bad feeling about this...

Rolf

Hi bro´s of the sand :thumbsup:

As the topic says:

I have a bad feeling about this...

I just got my RS Sandtrooper shipped back from Canada, and whit no reason... Only reason:

Refused - Do not deliver i Canada???!!! :pinch:

Both my and the buyers address is the right one, but the buyer never got he´s big brown box here.

They just kept in the Canada post office, scan it, and send it back to me here in Denmark.

Good thing, the suit are still in one piece and perfect shape.

Bad thing i payed 142$ when i shipped it out, and again 142$ today for picking it up.

The Danish post office and the Canada post office will not take the blame or cover my lost 284$ in lost shipping costs...

But what is this, a new LFL Disney thing Copyright law or something, if so... its a VERY!!! bad thing for this hobby for all of us out there buying suits and props.

Heres a few pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whoa! Surely they should have to give a reason for non delivery? It's a service that you've paid for and they've not provided...

I doubt its a LFL/Disney issue as every customs agents aren't going to know what a stormtrooper looks like surely?

I hope so mate. Fingers crossed for you next time.

Keep us updated how you get on please bro?

I sure will bro, i have kept all shipping address labels, bills, and all are filled out right, so i will dig into this and try to get a refund.

I have a few numbers i will call in the post office world, i get back if i have any news on this major screw up.

Yo :thumbsup:

Hey Rolf,

was the box reopened and closed again from another person?

It's possible that the buyer wasn't at home and we don't now how long the canadian post keeps the package...in germany it's seven days and then back to the sender...

284$???????? yeah....this is a really cheap flight to canada...or a really nice bucket, blaster, pack...:-)