My 1st weathering

njfalconer

Ok So I am almost finished weathering my kit. I have from the ab plate up done. I know its really dirty too dirty for some but personaly I like it. What do you guys think? lol I got brave and decided too give it a go myself. I really like the texture of it. This is my first try (other than on scrap abs). I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I know the slash is a little out there but I like that too lol

Take Care,

Brian

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it just me or does he seem to be missing some parts? J/k looking good. Only thing I would have suggested is a little more color. Of course I am also one who thinks a little bit of dirt goes a long way. Anyway just my .00012 cents after taxes...

CJ

Thanks for the input guys. I like to hear your opinions good or bad. The photo did wash out some of the colors on the armor but there is actually 4 colors there in some places.

I figured it would be a little dirty to some. I like the grungey look. I was in the infantry myself and remember all about being a ground pounder and covered in grime lol. Have a great weekend!

Brian

i think it looks kinda neat actually. have you thought about repeating the slash/carbon scoring anywhere else on the armor? like on the gauntlet like you blocked a vibroblade with your arm or something?

looks cool i think

just a great idea!!!, I might add that you put yourself your left arm in front of you like if you where taking cover and the vibroblade hit the arm and helmet, so do the scar in the same angle than in the helmet

I like the scar hehe