Voice changers

Sandtrooper 66

You mean voice changers as in hasbro masks or as in sound fx cards?

I use a Rom/fx card and an aker amp and it works awesome for me. Having the sound effects and voice filters with a good amp sends your character to a whole other league both for your own fun and the public joy.

:)

Saludos.

What i don´t like about the Rom FX is all the wires, the heavy speaker, and the bad mic.

The Anker 1506 add to the Icomm is simple, whit a great head set mic.

The metal voice and trooper click tschh tschh sound after a speak works great on both the Rom FX and Icomm.

Maybe you can also add the Rom FX to the Anker, i don´t know, but maybe that would be a great set up as well.

I just got tired of all the wires, the heavy speaker, and the bad mic.

Troop on :thumbsup:

Yep, the speaker and mic on the romfx is pretty bad. But I added it to my aker amp and mic and it works awesome. Yes there are a couple cables hanging from it but, not to bad.

I have the romfx, midland radio, aker amp and iPod all stored inside my chest plate. So, a cable or two don't bother me.

Saludos.

Yep, the speaker and mic on the romfx is pretty bad. But I added it to my aker amp and mic and it works awesome. Yes there are a couple cables hanging from it but, not to bad.

I have the romfx, midland radio, aker amp and iPod all stored inside my chest plate. So, a cable or two don't bother me.

Saludos.

Sounds like a great set up bro :thumbsup:

Hey Craig.

Great to see a new trooper working on his armor. If you need any help, info or advice besides what you will find here, let me know.

On the iPod on my chest, I play the imperial march for parades. There is ot always available local sound setup to play it, so I just do it. It is not super high volume, but it works very nicely.

On my pack I also have another iPod, this one playing the Sandtrooper Radio Loop. Many, if not most, of the troopers here play the loop out from our radios on the packs. It adds up lots of realism to the character.

Once you are accepted as a 501st member, you will gave access to the part of the forum where you can download it. ;)

Saludos.

Juan

Thanks Juan for all that info. Funny enough I went round to see my local Sandtrooper buddy I met through the forums at the weekend, and he played me that radio loop thing and it sounds great. Like u say, adds nice realism in the background. I will keep you all updated once I get my armour.

All the best

Craig