Hero Lid for a TD

Sounds like a good plan. You might as well get it now as opposed to building all your armor and being held back by the helmet. I'm sure if you posted it on eBay or in the forsale section on the legion boards you will sell it fairly quick

i think the closest one to hero is the newer anh with the rotj sandys,,,,,they got buble eyes that you cant see out of and then you have a headeack for an hour after you take it odd with the ugly black frown,,,,... just saying i want one....dirtyboy...you got one

Thanks guys! Bit of a bummer really but not a total disaster just means this wee project is put on the back burner for a bit as I will go for a complete new TK/TD suit so once again get the best of both worlds. Btw- dunno what has happened with my settings but when I type any reply/question it just goes on and pressing "enter" to start a new line doesn't work for some annoying reason. No matter what I will get the TD started so Rick just make sure you have plenty of Move Along Packs and Jay don't forget to keep a black pauldron handy! :yes: