Green Helmet Lenses

Hi Guys!Just a quick wee question if you have the time.Just about finally finished with the plumed Senate Guard helmet and once that is finally out of the way I plan on starting my second TD (still really regret selling the original Mc.Sandy).My question is "How vital for clearance are green lenses??". The reason being is that for some ridiculous and long winded reason I get a splitting headache looking through them so my last Sandy had the plain smoked lenses and seeing as it's been about 3yrs since my first TD I was wondering if the criteria for clearance was more strict.

Green lenses are required for Police Officer and SWAT badges. Think they are not for 501st clearance but not sure.

Anyway, why not add the green acetate lenses and then under that a smoke or regular polarized lenses. I used to have something like that. Green layer outside a gray layer, to hide my eyes and it also helped me to have a redish/ gray view.

Maybe that can help.

Saludos.