VF represents the MEPD

Vf2112

Hey brothers

Well had my first troop yesterday , the feeling was really good and really bad :)

Got there to the Canberra balloon festival for the Australian launch of the darth vader hot air balloon about 5:30 am and met up with fellow trooper matt the biker scout where we were immediately mobbed for photos INSANITY lol :)

Finally we found the rest of the group after traveling the 50m at top speed of 50m per hour and 7,345,201 photos later

Met up with the other members , about 8 of us all up and posed for group shots

Then the time that made me feel bad....

I was pulled out by the photographer for

Canberra times

The Australian and

Sydney morning herald

And asked to pose inside the balloon , I asked if he needed any of the other guys but he said no I think we need a stormtrooper for this...

.. I felt bad for the guys who'd bin doin this so long but how could you turn that down

I haven't loaded personnel pictures from camera yet but these were on the web yesterday

Not sure I know exactly wat you mean? But you can do wat Eva you want with them brother ;)

To find on Internet just type in "darth vader balloon " and its about 2or3 under "images" or google" stormtrooper Vincent Mcgann" and you'll have everything I have :) but if ya wanna put on mepd FB feel free

Is that wat you ment?

Cheers Gordon

Hey Gordon here is a link to photo bucket and these photos are all cropped and posted on garrisonSCG let me know exactly wat your after and I'll find a way to do it

I'm a lot better now with computers but that's stil bad lol

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u583/vf2112/cc861aae-1499-4ce6-8b30-28a64e0aad48_zpsa9c719df.jpg