Lab pipe on #3 pack and exhaust fitting

Havoc6538

I'm not far off finishing my pack for Docking Bay sgt V1.

The SWAT CRL shows it as a #3 pack and names it as the "Move Along" pack.

I take it from that that the Docking Bay sgt. V1 pack does NOT have the lab pipe, same as Move Along trooper. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Also, I've finished the exhaust (will post pics on my WIP thread soon) and need to fix it to the top tray. Does anyone have any pics that show what was used to attach it? I was just going to go with some black dome head screws.

Hi, Simon! Let's see if we can confirm the details on this version for you. There are conflicting variations on this TD in regards to screen accuracy.

Rick and Quartermaster are sure to chime in on this thread. I'm sure we'll get something for you in the next day or so. Standby...

I'm not far off finishing my pack for Docking Bay sgt V1.

The SWAT CRL shows it as a #3 pack and names it as the "Move Along" pack.

I take it from that that the Docking Bay sgt. V1 pack does NOT have the lab pipe, same as Move Along trooper. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Also, I've finished the exhaust (will post pics on my WIP thread soon) and need to fix it to the top tray. Does anyone have any pics that show what was used to attach it? I was just going to go with some black dome head screws.

@ Simon - For now you can go for either lab pipe attached or not. This will not be an issue for Standard Officer Deployment. As long as your pack is sound and meets requirements, you should be good pass the first phase.

When you eventually apply for SWAT (I'm assuming), we will then tackle the details of screen accuracy then. But, first things first. Let's get you deployed! :td::yes: