Busy bee

Rolf

Hi brotherhood :)

I just wanna say i´m mad busy, and i miss being on our beloved mepd brotherhood more...

but right now i can´t, and don´t know when i can fine more time.

But as all ways mepd are my only forum, so i will still be here a few times every week through the years.

Having a small child all alone all most full time, taken care of every thing around a child...

Plus working every day, and i can´t be on the forum in my working time, and the time i got whit my son i give to him.

If i´m lucky i got a small hour or two each day alone, but then there are also other things to get ready for the next day.

Between the days, i also see my girlfriend... so not much time for the hobby.

Long live the brotherhood of the mepd, once a sandy :td: ... all ways a sandy period!!! :salute:

You'll always have a spot waiting in the "Ready Room", Sarge! Take care, stay strong and rest assured knowing that we all have your back, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

Thanks bro :thumbsup: yeah there are still the court case, and all the meetings well on top as well.

I hope to get peace whit my son in april this year where i go to court again, whit my crazy ex wife.

If i do get peace after 3 years of terror, i guess i will get so much energy i swim over to the US to say hi to all my sandy brother´s :teehee:

Rolf, Im sorry that your busy but its time to get back to your post trooper!!!! now drop and give me 20.....lol....miss you man....we are always here when you can be :)

LOL i will do bro :woot: and I will all ways be around, like i have been for the last many years here.

Its not the first time i got the taste of true adult busy stressful life style, i will all ways find time to my brotherhood here no matter what.

Once a true sandy, all ways a sandy... thats just how it is :thumbsup:

Hey Rolf, I might be heading to Norway next month to see some friends. I know, it's another country but hey, a little closer to you than now ! LOL

Take care bro. Family always comes first, then your Imperial duties.

All the best

Hey Rolf, I might be heading to Norway next month to see some friends. I know, it's another country but hey, a little closer to you than now ! LOL

Take care bro. Family always comes first, then your Imperial duties.

All the best

Copy bro, hope to see you some day, i love London and have been there times, and i will be there many time more through life.

I have never been to Norway, even its real close, be ready for the prices, its mad pricy, one of the more expensive places in the world...

Enjoy the cold north my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your support posts my friends, i truly value it a lot.

I will all ways be around, the love for the sandtrooper´s runs deep in me since my childhood, so i will never leave the brotherhood.

Once a true sandy, all ways a sandy... period!!! thats just how it is :thumbsup::td:

Hey my brother,

I hope you can find a rhythm in all this that you can work with. I know you are one tough mother so you can and will overcome all this.

Even though you're not around that much then...ahum, I haven't been a regular lately as well, we all know that you will drop by..

Take care and hang in there my friend!

Thanks for being there my friend, and for the shoulder clap as well.

Me as a person, i more caring then the most, but i´m also stronger then the most, so even i´m hurt badly here and there i will never go down. But stand tall to protect my son all the way through life :thumbsup:

Thanks for being there my friend, and for the shoulder clap as well.

Me as a person, i more caring then the most, but i´m also stronger then the most, so even i´m hurt badly here and there i will never go down. But stand tall to protect my son all the way through life :thumbsup:

Spoken as the true TD that you are :yes: