2013, let's go find those droids. A message from the XO.

iconoclasta_88

Hey my dirty brothers... How is 2013 treating you?

Hope you and your families had a great holidays season and that the new year only brings you happiness, health and great new projects!

I myself was away from the forum due to an insane work load during most part of October, November and December... and then, went to a very needed vacation for 2 weeks, with very few chances to come online. But here I am, back and strength renewed!

:)

So, I see this year as a moment for the detachment to grow and expand. We have already started trying to bring all the Legion Sandtroopers to the detachment and hopefully, have lots of applications for Police Officer and maybe even SWAT programs. But we all need to do our part by posting and letting everyone know...

I have a couple of very exciting ideas/goals/projects that we could work during the year to make this detachment and the forums better, but I will post them later... need to talk with Rick and come up with all the implications and details. But lots to be expected during 2013!!!

So lets go and suit up... grab your BFG and lets find those droids finally. And if in the meantime we find any moisture farmers, jawas or space pirates and jedi wannabes, we know what to do!

Saludos from your XO!

Juan Arvizu

Move Along!

Move Along!!

Great post Juan!

The UK boys have already started off this year with a bang! We have brought to life the idea of our own Patrol and its debut will be this year also!

Looking forward to what the year has in store ;)

cool post juan!

i really do believe that this is going to be a special year for the M.E.P.D.!

it will also be special for me as im finally finding the time to complete my armour and get out there

with the rest of you troops real soon!

also to top it off i have another character almost ready,

things are looking up this year already!!

wishing everybody a great fist month for 2013! :thumbsup:

:td: LONG LIVE THE BEST FORUM EVER!! :td: