iCom System (TK Products)

SAND DEVIL

Oh My Gosh! Just got my new iCom, Aker Amp and Wireless Mic for my bucket. Wife got it for me for Christmas. Let me tell you, THIS is the wife I was looking for! Love this woman who puts up with my crazy obsession. Oh, and the system from TK Products is way more than I could have hopped. Sound is so loud (Aker MR1506), I have to keep it on level 2. Nice fit in the armor. Great sound. Great static burst. Just wow!. Here is how I am mounting. Keeps my chest plate down too. This is just tapped in, because I just had to try it out. Much more professional things to come when done...Thank you Jim (TK-6294) for helping your brothers and sisters out with such a great item. Only critique I have is that I hope you figure out a way to adjust the static burst as it compares to the voice. Bursts are loud compared to my voice. But it is not a hinderance at all. Seriously an awesome accessory if you can afford one, you have to get one. I can now take my bucket off and still be ready to go without a bunch of wires to play with. And the PTT (Push to Talk) cable is amazing too. Fits in the glove and when I get armor bite, and yell things kids don't want/need to hear, nobody hears me. And for the record, I have no affiliation with Kim or TK Products, just a love of the man's ingenuity.

Posted Image

Posted Image