wanted ......... large 501st BSN pathfinders patch

sir david

hi guys, as you know,i went scout late last year,and was approved on may the 4th this year..... i did this to honour my good friend,and fallen trooper TB1615 - Allen Poole .....to honour his memory,and keep his spirit alive ! :bikerscout::salute: .......i have started a tribute "faceplate" ,untrimmed pull ,and weathered it/framed it ,so he is always looking down on me everyday in my home........ i have accumulated a few patches to create a 501st pathfinder MA-1 jacket....but only need 1 patch to complete it.......the large pathfinders patch ....if anyone has one spare please let me know via p.m ( i.e cost of the patch and shipping ) :salute: ....Allen comes to troops with me and us UKG guys always ! .. and, i am determined to keep his spirit alive ....ALWAYS ! .....HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME to find this very hard to get patch to complete my tribute MA-1 :salute: .....pics incomming guys !......

MY SMALL PATCH COLLECTION FOR THE JACKET.........

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I NEED THE LARGE "BACK PATCH" OF THIS ....OR THE EARIER SPEEDERBUKE ONE WILL BE FINE! :0)

Posted Image

.....and my Tribute to my bro AL !..... (NOT FINISHED YET) ......

Posted Image

HE IS STILL WITH US AT EVERY EVENT ! :0)

Posted Image

.....AND, FINALLY ,ONE PIC ,AL WOULD HAVE LOVED ! :0)

Posted Image

hope someone can help me here ,cos the large patch is like krayt dragon doo-doo to get hold of nowdays !