If the MEPD were a Country

Sandman Tigui

Wanted to make this post count, since the number is symbolic. :woot:

"If the MEPD were a Country it would be a society with a high level of achievement and positive criticism at the

order of the day; to make it's citizens better in every way.

It would also be a fun society based on respect no matter how diverse their people are. Last but not least, it would be a Country that cares and supports every one of it's residents no matter where they are."

Believe ir or not, being part of the MEPD has made my line of work better with my clients in take and giving

good criticism back for the common best of achievements.

Been here for more than an year and I always feel at home.

Bless you bros and sisters of the MEPD!!! :thumbsup:

Getting a child, getting older, hard divorce, living alone whit a small child, no brotherhood from my garrison...

Well i was all most about to leave this hobby, but the true brotherhood of the mepd keep the true spirit alive for me and stayed.

Long live the mepd :salute:

Getting a child, getting older, hard divorce, living alone whit a small child, no brotherhood from my garrison...

Well i was all most about to leave this hobby, but the true brotherhood of the mepd keep the true spirit alive for me and stayed.

Long live the mepd :salute:

Well in this "small Country" you are always an important Citizen to us all Rolf! Keep the spirit up bro ;)!!!

Well in this "small Country" you are always an important Citizen to us all Rolf! Keep the spirit up bro ;)!!!

Yeah we are small here, only 8 million danes in the world i think.

I life in the capital of denmark aka copenhagen, we are around 2 million in the city here.

Looking at the 501st and events, we are only around 20 members and only a few active, and only around 3 events a year or so.

I will all ways have a sandtrooper suit, but its up to the local brotherhood how much i will/can troop as well.

Hugs :thumbsup:

Totally agree with everyone. Thanx for this post Luis, encouraging it is...here here.....i just cant believe i missed this one. The mepd community is like a baseball game, you gotta pay attention or you might get hit by a stray ball. lol but really, its funny,caring,helpful,current and up to date with world changes. You get to make friends with people all over the world that you never knew, that some day you meet, and shake hands with for the first time, or a friendly embrace,all because of this site. Thanx again Luis... :duim:

Totally agree with everyone. Thanx for this post Luis, encouraging it is...here here.....i just cant believe i missed this one. The mepd community is like a baseball game, you gotta pay attention or you might get hit by a stray ball. lol but really, its funny,caring,helpful,current and up to date with world changes. You get to make friends with people all over the world that you never knew, that some day you meet, and shake hands with for the first time, or a friendly embrace,all because of this site. Thanx again Luis... :duim:

Kind and nice words my friend Jay, it may sound corny, but the MEPD is a special "world" in which we all come together, establish strong bonds and in most cases without even knowing each other.

The sense of belonging and brotherhood goes way beyond of what the common person might understand. It's odd funny but I know more stuff about you guys, than what I know about my school and neighborhood buddies. Long live the MEPD!!!

Thanks Jay ;)