Football Redskins

THE TROOPER

Just to continue Dirtyboys post about football...hows everybodys squad doing? My squad is the Washington Redskins...yea man, they have been doing pretty good with RGIII. I really do hope they make it to the play-offs at least, this year. So feel free to chime in. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!

Posted Image

HTTR...! I was hoping at the beginning of the season just to show improvement so I am already happy this year... And now we are 3 wins away from the winning the Division...! Hope that RGIII's sprain will recover in time for next week...

Too bad whats happening with the cowboys though. They were an all star team years ago with Troy Aikman. I saw them and stayed in the same hotel and walked right by Emmet Smith with my REDSKINS hat on. We passed each other, then stopped, turned, and looked at each other,,,,then just smiled. He was probably mad that i didnt ask for his autograph. Pretty funny though. That was my dads fav. team. The funny thing is they wound up loosing to the browns. Wahnt Wahnt Wahhhh

well ed i being from australia dont kno WAT yous are talking about but,,, just because i liked the thing ended up dealing with a guy once upon a time and ended up with a redskins button up jumper which i stil have i, try send a pic from phone but until now always thought it was a baseball team lol

Lol.....I bleed sandy green....it's all I know

lol :P

Too bad whats happening with the cowboys though. They were an all star team years ago with Troy Aikman. I saw them and stayed in the same hotel and walked right by Emmet Smith with my REDSKINS hat on. We passed each other, then stopped, turned, and looked at each other,,,,then just smiled. He was probably mad that i didnt ask for his autograph. Pretty funny though. That was my dads fav. team. The funny thing is they wound up loosing to the browns. Wahnt Wahnt Wahhhh

ya it sucks we have talent and cant do anything with it :( makes me sad lol, Emmet was the man !! from interviews and from some friends that have met him said he's a joker and real down earth, over all a great guy. that is funny i was picturing it in my head :). ooohhh noo lol :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well football fans, its been a great week for the Redskins as they won this weeks game against the Dallas Cowboys clinching the NFC East Championship !!! The first time in thirteen years. RGIII and Alfred Morris... Maybe to the superbowl next ????