Home For The Holidays....yeah right

DirtyBoy

Hey Troops,

As some may know this time of year is super super busy for me. Unfortunately I dont get a chance to get on here as much as id like.

If you have any questions you need an immediate answer to or want to let me know about something, you can text me at 860-917-9111 or email me at DirtyBoySquad@yahoo.com

I basically have 2 days off from now until Christmas and my work days will consist of about 14 hours per day.

Hey Troops,

As some may know this time of year is super super busy for me. Unfortunately I dont get a chance to get on here as much as id like.

If you have any questions you need an immediate answer to or want to let me know about something, you can text me at 860-917-9111 or email me at DirtyBoySquad@yahoo.com

I basically have 2 days off from now until Christmas and my work days will consist of about 14 hours per day.

Wow that's a lot of work boss. Stay sane brother!

Hang in there Rick, I know the feeling. I have been working 30 days straight since the Hurricane. Verizon has had us on forced 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week until Dec. 21st.

My build schedule has really taken a hit. After the holidays, I may be forced to Long Island for 30 days to help with restoration efforts there.

No rest for the weary.

Yeah. The OT is great, but the kids and the wife are taking it hard. Always tough to be away from home so much around the Holidays.

I even worked 12 on Thanksgiving Day. It will all be worth it in the long run. Kids will have a great Christmas that's for sure. LOL