Opi Wan´s Move along build

opi wan

Aaaaghhhhh..... Im blindet whit al that white. No serious looks good.

I agree...my eyeeeeeeeeeeeeees :pinch::teehee::P

Because of your weathering 'problem'...maybe it could be the light of the photographing!?!?

And look at here...there's possibly a few tips and tricks for you--->

http://forum.mepd.ne...showtopic=10033

Hope it helps....

Btw...which boots do you use?...it looks like caboots...isn't it?!?!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Daniel, the boots are handpainted leater Boots no Caboots.

I have to make some more experiments with the weatering.

I used 3 colors now 2 Brown tones and black.

Greetibgs Alex

Some use only one color for the weathering...and the effects are great. I used also the one color weathering (the mix between dark brown and black), the black color was for the deeper places, edges and corners.

The boots shine strongly :P

But I dont know why there is allways this less coleor on my pics, in real they look much more dirty.

I was talking to Anthony Forrest yesterday and he said that they had the same problem when filming in Tunisia. He said George was constantly rubbing sand on his armour because the camera wasn't picking it up. They had to put lots of weathering on the armour so it would show up on screen.

I was talking to Anthony Forrest yesterday and he said that they had the same problem when filming in Tunisia. He said George was constantly rubbing sand on his armour because the camera wasn't picking it up. They had to puts of weathering on the armour so it would show up on screen.

Stupid light effects for the camera :P

Hi, Alex. I will put some input on this for you. So far I think you have come really close to the markings that were used on screen. This should be fine to get you deployed. The only thing you might add and its not a requirment but they might ask is just a little more base coat. The dark spots are fine. I like them anyway. Maybe just a bit more dust.