I can't add my 501st id to my profile

P3laton3

Hi guys,

I wonder why I can't add my 501st id in my profile details.

This is the line I should fill with my number without TD just the number.

(For 501st Members Only, Please skip this field if you're not a 501st member) ----- What is your 501st membership ID number? (This is only for 501st members - Please Enter it as ####, example 0421)

It could be possible that the system doesn't accept the new 5 digit id(#####)?

This is the error message

501st ID: The data you entered exceeds the maximum allowed, The data you entered is not in the correct format

cheers,

Ruggero

Eric where did you set that at? I have to do this on our IPB garrison forums as well. (To be honest I haven't gone looking yet, thought I'd just ask heh)

Somewhere in the ACP approx. under members->custom profile fields->legion id (at least that's how we have it set up on here, fisd, mepd, and sld) and click on the pencil to edit and there's a max characters or something like that.

In general don't ever hesistate to reach out here on or FISD if you ever need ipb help.

I tried to put my number in, but it dosen´t work yet

Ah crap. What was the error it gave you when you tried?

-Eric

• 2 years later...

Hi, just a simple question...

I was trying to add my 501st ID number to my forum profile (my id # is: 9009) but, after many failed attempts, I was abled to add it

only when adding a "ZERO" digit in front of my number.

Is it the right procedure to follow? Do I have to use 5 digits even if my number was made by only 4?

As now my displayed Id is "501st ID:09009" ... but I can see a lot of Sandtroopers here showing only a four digit Id code (as mine: 9009)

Can anyone give me some aid?

Cheers,

Alberto