Any Troop activity happening in Savannah GA?

Dozer105

I went online to Star Wars Reads Day and they have a map of USA with all kinds of tags to click on for bookstores that are having an event when i click on the Barnes and Nobles one in Savannah it has very limited information ie no time event starting then when i go to B&N's website it does not even mention anything this is supposed to happen on Saturday October 6th.......So I was wondering if anyone has any info on any event happening is Savannah GA or close by cause I would love to take the kids to see it :) especially ones that have 501st involvment

David - Hi, I live in the Savannah area, although this is the first time I have been on the boards in aaaaaages... What I have done in the past is a) keep an eye on the garrison boards - they will post there first B) I have also looked north into SC (Charleston for example) or even south (Jax) as both are nearer to Savannah than Atlanta and sometimes have some members go... Also, have a look around yourself for opportunities... There are about 3 other membersin the area that would troop as well...

David - Hi, I live in the Savannah area, although this is the first time I have been on the boards in aaaaaages... What I have done in the past is a) keep an eye on the garrison boards - they will post there first B) I have also looked north into SC (Charleston for example) or even south (Jax) as both are nearer to Savannah than Atlanta and sometimes have some members go... Also, have a look around yourself for opportunities... There are about 3 other membersin the area that would troop as well...

Thanks Mike for the info and nice to meet some one close to home