My RS Props Sandtrooper

pashnak

Steve,

Now that Pauldron looks familiar!!!

Excellent work mate. I wanted to post my comments on UKG but of course Im not allowed as Im not an armourer (I still dont agree with that forum rule)

I agree with Jesse the pack needs to be sitting higher mate, and your boots need to tuck into your shin armour, so see if you can get them to sit a little lower so they overlap the boot. Looks like you are a tall guy so that may be hard though.

See if you can trim out that problem area on the top of the right thigh front as well where it doesnt match. Then try and get the right thigh to sit a little higher too.

Great job looking good, just a few more tweaks and you'll be able to join the rank and file of the MEPD.

Nick

personally i like the look ,thats what my thigh does!

what i did was make the cover strip longer and put a slight angle on it,remember RS are

not perfectley matched like fanmade armour there ars imperfections which makes them

look the best!!(in my opinion lol).

unless you have a set its hard to understand i suppose,so i wouldnt worry about it!

it looks cooooool!! :thumbsup: