JUST CHECKING IN...

SCRIBBLER

Aloha Brothers and Sisters!

My Fiance and I are still working on finalizing our wedding plans for October, but I just wanted to report in. All is well! Currently working on some designs and templates for Command Staff (as free time allows) and I just finished taking inventory of my gear.

Whew!

You can recognize that a few pieces in there are being prepped for SWAT status (i.e. new pack (#4), belt, helmet, gloves...) Thanks to Dirty Boy, Quartermaster and Route 66 Patrol for assistance with certain projects. :thumbsup:

* The pouch with the holes in front is the pouch I use on troops to house my amp/speaker and ICOMM setup. Plus, I'm also using flight gloves also to avoid the irritating effects of this current heat! Sweaty hands inside rubber gloves is not very comfortable over long periods of time. :no: I'm fully aware that these items are not canon! lol

Man, you just gotta love being a TD! :td::yes:

Hope everyone is having a great Summer, so far!

~SCRIBBLER

Posted Image

Look's Great. I can relate. I have alot of gear like that as well. My wife just asked me why I need a 4th helmet. And I just reply " You still want that new Coach purse?'' That usually ends the conversation about my armory.

@ Luis- We are all considered 'Life Sized Action Figures' anyway, so it's fitting! :thumbsup:

@ Rick - We're such geeks, it's ridiculous! :woot:

@ Mark - HAHAHAHA Dude, EPIC response! (so, did you sleep on the couch that night?) But yeah, they have their likes, we have ours. :yes:

:td: