Armor Done-What do you think?

Dudewatson

Well, I finished (I think) my AM armor. Took about 3 weeks or so, plus building the backpack and the macrobinoculars. Tell me what you think please..........

Also, it is dirtier than it looks in these pictures................

Chuck Watson

TD-8752/Carolina Garrison

post-5045-0-16326200-1342063695_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-21621900-1342063702_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-70162200-1342063714_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-83725300-1342063721_thumb.jp

Looking good bro!

There are a few things you could do to make it look even better but nothing too difficult.

Like the way your butt is trimmed, AM armor is a great kit, but need some fine adjustments to make it better.

I'm on my phone now, but as soon as I get on my comp, probably friday, Ill post some suggestions and references.

Don't worry. It does looks quiet good. It just my obsession with details.

Good job!

Saludos.

The weathering looks really nice. One thing that I noticed... you may need to trim the corners of your belt at 45 degree angles. It's hard to see in your photos, but it looks like yours are squares off.

looks good man....a couple of things you could tweak here and there to make it better but since this isn't a "deployment" request, Im going to call it like i see it :) A GOOD LOOKING SANDTROOPER

Check out some of the SWAT threads and with a few mins spent here and there, you'll start noticing a big difference....GOOD LUCK brother