Broken mortar tube help... ASAP

blueboxer

Hey guys, my pack took an accidental nose dive to the ground at my last trooping event and the mortar tube cracked/ shattered in a few places. My first mistake was making it out of a thin acryllic shipping tube (I did that for the light weight factor). Anyway, it is a 2.5" diameter tube and worked well with fitting the AM armor thermal detonator parts I have on it.

However, I am aware that most of you guys use thermal detonator parts designed for a 2" diameter ABS tube.

I've looked high and low in my local area hardware stores, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. for the 2" black ABS tubing and just can't find anything. I have some 501st events coming up real soon and need to get my pack fixed ASAP!

Could any of you kind people help me out with obtaining the appropriate thermal detonator parts and a new tube? It would be so GREATLY appreciated. :)

Hey brother the thermal det pad can be removed and reattached. I can pick up the tube and ship to you if needed

Rick, that would be awesome!!! Thank you so much brother.

I guess you're right about the TD contol pad... I suppose it would still work with the 2" tube.

Now, what about 2" diameter end caps for it?