SPECIAL EDITON TDs...(yikes)

SCRIBBLER

This was posted over on the STAR WARS Facebook Page...

"Sorry for the mess", Brothers and Sisters... :td::turned:

Is anyone here in the MEPD going to bite the bullet and try to attempt this version?

(I myself would build a 'Cloud City Ice Cream Maker Guy' before even considering this one, and since there is no chance of that... lol)

Posted Image

Here is what I have built so far...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still waiting for accurate silk screened decals and need to instal my accurate liner, then weathering. Looks more ROTJ than SE at the moment.

And, I know Quartermaster has build at least one super awesome SE TD pack...

Anyway, this is just the bucket I am building, not the whole armor.

If I had the money, after building both TDs and TKs out of TM and Rs kits, I would like to build an accurate SE TD from a CFO kit or something...

But, that is very unlikely to happen. With a weak Mexican Peso, I would need to be a millionaire and have lots of spare time...

Anyway, I would like to see an accurate SE TD someday.

I remember when nobody liked the ROTJ look, and there were no accurate ROTJ TKs at all. Now, with more accurate ROTJ kits available, it is actually a very cool look IMHO.

But, my love for ANH Sandtroopers is unconditional... not so much for those SE lookalikes.

Saludos.

@ Rick - :yes:

@ Juan - Excellent work on the bucket, Sir!

As for the SE-TD, if you're going to attempt this build, you'll have my support.

But, I'm afraid I probably would not follow you, Brother!

It would be cool, I'll admit, to have a life sized SE-TD prop in a collection, though. :turned:

@ Rick - The pic was taken from the Star Wars FB page. A rare SE 'behind the scenes' shot, I'm assuming. Details look like it must be.

No way those are legion members! (right? lol) :td::lol: