Possible leather pouch solution

Check this thread on the 501st boards...

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70494&start=20&sid=5d49c4e6c20667cfeb6d34c300190940

Check towards the end of the thread - "landher" apparently is offering a kit with multiple pouches for $60+shipping. At first glance they do not seem to be 100% accurate, but you uber-TD's out there might be better suited to make a call on 'em.

Yes...

I know him. He is a good friend and mate from the Mexican Garrison.

Those pouches look good.

Not 100% accurate but nice. They would need some mods to be accepted for Polie Officer. I am afraid tehy would not be accepted for SWAT without heavy mods.

The third pouch is similar to the French Pouch, and just like that one, it would not be accepted for police officer.

Anyway, I am positive that the 3 of them would be fine for 501st clearance. And for that price, that is a very good offer if one is aiming for the TD status.

:)

He is a respected trooper, and vendor over the Mexican Garrison. His quality is really good, specially for such good prices.

I would recommend him and his work any day as a maker and seller, unfortunately I most mention that those pouches are a bit off from what we are used to. But can be made into better looking ones no doubt.

Saludos.