Decent MP 40 pouch set?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-German-MP-40-Magazine-Pouch-Set-GREEN-/110520917560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bb8f5e38#ht_4115wt_1396

They have that dark green look, I figured with some spray paint to blacken the sewing it'd look nice. Darker than the IMA ones and cheaper with free shipping for me anyway. Opinions?

Nick,

I think I have some extra ones. I paid for too many and they are the same type from Europe. Since I can't return them you can have one for the shoulder if you would like. Just pay shipping. Return the favor to another trooper someday. I will verify when I get home and let you know. Since you have time before the auction ends, don't waste your money. Mahalo brother (hope I spelled that right). Get back to you tonight. I spraainted mine black and they turned out great.

Ben

Wow thanks Ben! I'd really appreciate it! Troopers like you are what drive me to work ******* my costume so I can help others the same way. I have paypal so PM me with details!

Mahalo brother! (you spelled it right :P)

EDIT: Apparently that extension of the word hard is a bad word xD