Another T-21 Blaster build thread (pic heavy)

Been working on my blaster since August 2011. I put it on hold for 2-3 months but am now getting in the home stretch before it's time to be painted. I'm not going to go through the entire process step-by-step...but I used a combo of Pandatrooper's tutorial along with some pieces I fabricated myself by referencing pictures and recreating them using AutoCAD. Let me know what you think so far....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@iron ram - Thanks for the tip about the back stop for the drum. I may trim it down a little before paint. Not sure. I thought in another build thread I saw it sitting up a little higher like I have it. I could go either way.

Here's another pic from a few months ago of me holding the blaster. I'll get more pics up soon.

Posted Image

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It's been a fun build but I'm ready to be done with it. Unfortunately I won't be able to work on it anymore until Friday of this week. Hopefully i can get the rest of my Bondo work done in the barrel tip as well as attach another site and then hopefully I can at least get the blaster primed. Sorry I haven't gone into too much detail w/ my pics. I figured you can get a good idea by what I did plus there are some great tutorials on this forum. But if anybody has any questions...feel free to ask me. It's not a perfect build but it'll suffice my appetite for wanting a T21 to troop with.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice

ever think about painting silver or using aluminum tape on the breach ( were the empty shell would come out )

Look nice ether way

I'm going to weather it still. I have thought about painting the breach but can't decide if I want to or not.

Just found a site online that sold WWI Lee Enfield straps. Got (2) straps for $6.95 (each) and will use them to make my strap for my T21 BFG. They look spot on to the ones used in SW:ANH. I also bought (2) Lee Enfield Butt Swivles to attach tot he bottom of the stock on the T21....I'll have an extra one if anyone is in need of one for their blaster build.

http://e-sarcoinc.com/leeenfield3or4slingwwiwbrassstamp.aspx

http://e-sarcoinc.com/4buttswivel.aspx

Besides adding the strap system, the coils on the barrel and weathering the blaster a little....I'm just about complete with my blaster build. Can't wait to bring it on trooping events

• 2 weeks later...