doopydoos glue?

Nayte

Hey guys I got an early christmas present from my wife today in the mail, actually she doesnt know I opened it yet. heheh. it is a doopydoos e-11 full resin blaster, I will have to build it or rather glue it together. What glue do I use? Thanks again for all your help.

Now I use Devco Plastic Welder. I should have stock in it!!! LOL I buy it by 6 tubes to a lot from Amazon.com

This is a plastic epoxy. The only issue. It NEVER comes apart! So if you wish to take it apart down the road, dont use it. LOL

I use this for almost everything except armor strip assembly. It has a 10 min. set time, and completely dry in 15 min.

don´t use Pattex or hot glue! The last blasters of my TD Mate and my old gave up while trooping 2 days in the hot sun. We were lucky not to loose any parts. Always clean the parts before with silicon-remover or something to get the fat away from the parts. And take your time and sand it a bit. Super glue or E-6000 will work!