The magic box, here we go again...

Rolf

Looking good, Rolf! Makes me want to get back and do another build! I totally understand how hard it can be sometimes, and wish you and Sylvester the best. I know you'll make it to the other side, just as I know you are the best armor-smith the MEPD's got. Best wishes from here, Bro!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great looking build so far Rolf. You are the true Armor Master!

Hang in there with the personal stuff. Your heads in the right place so it will all work out.

Taking some time to build another suit is probably just what you need to get your mind off of things. Can't wait to see it finished!

You guys are the best, love you.

Your supports means a lot to me.

I´m doing ok here, even this situation i´m in... was not my plan about getting married and have a child.

But as you say, the suit make me think about something else then my broken family life/divorce drama.

I love the sandtrooper´s since my childhood, and i guess i will to i´m grey and gone.

They give my great peace and joy, a dream world where i can relax.

I hope to either take some pro shots, up against my famous sandy wall in my back yard.

Or even better take it to one of the sand graves here in Copenhagen.

But you can go there by car, but i have a truck bicycle.

Hope i can have a full TD down there, whit pack, guns etc and take the shots.

TD 4 ever... PERIOD!!! :D

cool to see you again in action!!

can't wait to see the new suit complete.

i also like the small sylvester toys ;) but i don't see star wars toys :P

:lol: thanks bro, i only got 1 teddy bear stormtrooper, and a few vintage kenner star wars figures.

I will check out ebay, and get some of the old school kenner figures asap ;)

:lol: thanks bro, i only got 1 teddy bear stormtrooper, and a few vintage kenner star wars figures.

I will check out ebay, and get some of the old school kenner figures asap ;)

vintage are the best!!! ;)

miss only the sandtrooper... just stormtrooper fig, sniff...

vintage are the best!!! ;)

miss only the sandtrooper... just stormtrooper fig, sniff...

Copy that big time, its a huge mistake the did not make the sandtrooper back then too.

I have seen a few 1977 kenner stormtrooper´s modify into sandy´s, but its not the same as if they was made too back then.

Cheers bro :)

Copy that big time, its a huge mistake the did not make the sandtrooper back then too.

I have seen a few 1977 kenner stormtrooper´s modify into sandy´s, but its not the same as if they was made too back then.

Cheers bro :)

that's sure! it will never the same that the real vintage original fig.

a real big deception, but now we have another good toys for big childs... ;)

that's sure! it will never the same that the real vintage original fig.

a real big deception, but now we have another good toys for big childs... ;)

Copy that on both things bro :)

I´m in progress to fit trim the legs, shins, bicep, arms, ready for E6000 glue.

Then i just need to hand paint the helmet details, and get all dirty.

I have a friend, to sew me a new strapping elastic system.

Soon ready for trooping... i hope.

New pics real soon ;)

can't wait to see it bro', can't imagine a most a+ armor that the previous, but i think it will be greater ;)

my suit is always in work in progress...

new armor, new back pack, new blaster, new boots etc... all new for the screen accurate look.

i have finish some many parts but again many works, i take my time because i want the best.

I also waited for the new zenix/crashman radio.

and it is not easy with my private life change.

13 years separation with my girlfriend, sell the house, find a new home, and many works etc...

one day it will be good ;) i hope to have a good result

not done yet? lol....cant wait man....i know its going to be amazing :)

Hahhha :P all most.

I have trim all the parts, assemble the helmet...

And i have trim and fit, and tape up all the stripe parts: Bicep, arms, legs, shins.

They will have E6000 glue on them real soon.

The i only need to have my friend, sew me some new elastic straps.

Hand paint the helmet details, and get it all dirty.

Hope to have it done... in around 2 weeks time, maybe 3 :)

can't wait to see it bro', can't imagine a most a+ armor that the previous, but i think it will be greater ;)

my suit is always in work in progress...

new armor, new back pack, new blaster, new boots etc... all new for the screen accurate look.

i have finish some many parts but again many works, i take my time because i want the best.

I also waited for the new zenix/crashman radio.

and it is not easy with my private life change.

13 years separation with my girlfriend, sell the house, find a new home, and many works etc...

one day it will be good ;) i hope to have a good result

Copy that bro.

Life can be sweet, but also hard work.

I know for sure as a single divorced dad, having my son all days in the year.

But i love being there for him 100%, no questions asked.

But mr. speedy assemble trooper is over and gone, now i have to take my time, and do it the armors here and there when there is time.

I also need the Charlie radio, before i will shoot the finial sandy pics.

Hang in there bro, whit the brake up.

If the x wife don´t see how lucky she are having you, forget about her...

there are plenty of other fish out there in the sea, waiting for a man like you whit a heart of gold.

Whit no beef, or bad memories, but whit a fresh lust for life and knowing you.

Hope you get some ok good greens out of the house sale, to buy you a nice apartment to start a new life from.

I know you live near by Paris, if it was me, i would move in there, and enjoy its beauty in many ways.

(i have been to Paris 3 times, and love it there)

Bro hug from here ;)

Copy that bro.

Life can be sweet, but also hard work.

I know for sure as a single divorced dad, having my son all days in the year.

But i love being there for him 100%, no questions asked.

But mr. speedy assemble trooper is over and gone, now i have to take my time, and do it the armors here and there when there is time.

I also need the Charlie radio, before i will shoot the finial sandy pics.

Hang in there bro, whit the brake up.

If the x wife don´t see how lucky she are having you, forget about her...

there are plenty of other fish out there in the sea, waiting for a man like you whit a heart of gold.

Whit no beef, or bad memories, but whit a fresh lust for life and knowing you.

Hope you get some ok good greens out of the house sale, to buy you a nice apartment to start a new life from.

I know you live near by Paris, if it was me, i would move in there, and enjoy its beauty in many ways.

(i have been to Paris 3 times, and love it there)

Bro hug from here ;)

thanks Rolf for kind words, it makes me happy.

I turned the page with my ex girlfriend, but 13 years does not forget like that, it probably take again many months to go out her out of my spirit, especially because I wanted children and to get married ...

Luckily I have not done all that, because it was more complicated, as for you today, so i think even if your situation is similar to mine is much harder to manage, but you're doing Well, since you also are a good person with reason and maturity.

I do not buy an apartment or a house because it's expensive and there is now only one salary, i will rent a tiny apartment until i regain stability.

about Paris 1h30 from my locality but life is expensive there and I do not want to leave my current job.

I also prefer small towns or the countryside, less stress, less noise, and if I want to enjoy Paris I take my car.

my new wife will be my new armor, i take my time to do a perfect wife...lol!!!!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

cheers bro'

thanks Rolf for kind words, it makes me happy.

I turned the page with my ex girlfriend, but 13 years does not forget like that, it probably take again many months to go out her out of my spirit, especially because I wanted children and to get married ...

Luckily I have not done all that, because it was more complicated, as for you today, so i think even if your situation is similar to mine is much harder to manage, but you're doing Well, since you also are a good person with reason and maturity.

I do not buy an apartment or a house because it's expensive and there is now only one salary, i will rent a tiny apartment until i regain stability.

about Paris 1h30 from my locality but life is expensive there and I do not want to leave my current job.

I also prefer small towns or the countryside, less stress, less noise, and if I want to enjoy Paris I take my car.

my new wife will be my new armor, i take my time to do a perfect wife...lol!!!!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

cheers bro'

Your welcome bro.

13 years are a hard one, and a big part of your life put into this one person, lots of memories, time, love, broke love/promises etc.

I´m lucky i only use 4 years of my life on my x wife, 2 good, 1 up and downs, 1 the last one mostly bad days whit her.

But as you sad, mine are extra hard, because we made a child together before she turn to the dark side.

Married or not, it don´t matter much to me, its only a ring for me, and something she want us to do.

But having a kid whit her, is no fun, i would like he was only mine, so i did not have to share him at all whit her.

I love Paris, maybe we could hook up there once, and relax in your country side.

The best weekend to you from here my friend :)

you guys should do that right before you hop a plane to the US :)

I would love that.

The state government like to see if he stays here in DK to he´s a bit older, he´s also just start in nursery etc.

Even my x wife don´t see him that often, we both have to sign he´s pass post before i can travel whit him.

But i have big planes for him, i will not buy much stuff here for my self, but use my money and time for traveling the world whit him.

I just hope i can, and my crazy x wife don´t destroy my son´s and i life doing it.

Crossed fingers from here, i really like to see all my US buddy´s asap.

Hope to do the east coast again, and see the west coast...

But even better stay there for around 3 month period, and drive across the states whit him.

Hook up whit you guys, so i and you as locals can give him/us a good time, thats my big dream :)

it would be a pleasure, you would be welcome.

Thanks bro.

I have made a list of sandy bro´s, there have open there doors for me.

I will add your name on the list, and hope to shake all my bro´s hands for a good time through time :)

Thanks bro.

I have made a list of sandy bro´s, there have open there doors for me.

I will add your name on the list, and hope to shake all my bro´s hands for a good time through time :)

really cool :D

I hope to see you one day in my new little apartment, it will be smaller and less comfortable than the house I have to sell, but the most principal is to enjoy and have good time together.

just let me know when you will take the road ;)

Nothing like a good armor build to take your mind off of lifes everyday BS.I got to get cracking on the clone I started in December.

Roger that bro, it sure a nice feeling being creative, and get your troubles away while doing it.

I´m pretty sure this will not be my last one :)