Hello from UK

tk7713gra30

My aplogies for posting without intro.

I am Graham and live in sunny devon UK.

great to be on here, I have collected armour and props for many years, in the process of 2 armours-one posted in the armour section, it will get dirty.

I have my full vader and 4 vader helmets and nearly all the decent parts for boba so plenty to keep me busy.and my 4 TK lids.

I also sculpt and paint military figs, been in some magazines and won a few at Euro Militaire, my first passion really but it helps in this hobby aswell of course.

I am a serving Royal Marine-22 years and Drum Major of RM band Lympstone, the Commando Training Centre,

I live happily with my wife of 18 years and my dog hamish.

really glad I have an understanding wife ;-)

Well think thats it, its a pleasure as I have said

NOT DOING VERY WELL FOR A NEWBIE, sorry, I thought this was going in intros, please move

I will get on the flank!

My aplogies for posting without intro.

I am Graham and live in sunny devon UK.

great to be on here, I have collected armour and props for many years, in the process of 2 armours-one posted in the armour section, it will get dirty.

I have my full vader and 4 vader helmets and nearly all the decent parts for boba so plenty to keep me busy.and my 4 TK lids.

I also sculpt and paint military figs, been in some magazines and won a few at Euro Militaire, my first passion really but it helps in this hobby aswell of course.

I am a serving Royal Marine-22 years and Drum Major of RM band Lympstone, the Commando Training Centre,

I live happily with my wife of 18 years and my dog hamish.

really glad I have an understanding wife ;-)

Well think thats it, its a pleasure as I have said

NOT DOING VERY WELL FOR A NEWBIE, sorry, I thought this was going in intros, please move

I will get on the flank!

WELCOME TO MEPD MATEY! :)

• 1 month later...