Clone Wars Opening*my First Troop*

DarkHammer

Great job! Sometimes a smaller group works better than a larger one. The costume came out really well - can't wait to troop with you this later year!

yeah i think the smaller group worked better here because we trooped the next day and didnt get half the response we did this day with double the people , but i think the time frame had something to do with it as well...and just to think that wyatt almost aborted this mission when it was just him ,chuck,and i, *till i told him that it took me 4 hours to get there,,i hit the worst traffic in history with 1 crane truck and 1 bus catching fire on my way down..that didnt dampen my spirits for to long though B) * then matt showed up and saved the day with a clone....cant wait to troop with you as well but i saw somewhere on the grapevine that you might be movin to aloha country? :blink: .......few more things i gotta fine tune and my backpack is well on its way....maybe i will see you at the puyallup fair depending on the date........

to every one else,,thanks for the kind words and support.. :)

cheers

ssshhhkkkk