Gallery how to ?

Defstartrooper

How do i add files to the gallery i have got a HD copy of ANH and taken a load of grabs of sandtroopers 40 in total i'll gladly share if someone can tell me how to or i can send them to a staff member if they let me have an email address so they can add them.

heres a few samples smaller in size than the real files because this is as large as photobucket will let me upload

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

click to enlarge

Give this a try; click "gallery" from there click on "MEPD members" in the banner you should see a link to make your own gallery. From there you will add files and the upload system is kind of like photobucket. If that doesn't pan out for you let me know.

Okay, here is how to do it;

Click on "Gallery" in the banner

Once in the Gallery click on "admin mode" (it will toggle between this and "user mode")

Click "create/order my albums"

You will get an empty box, at the bottom of it click "New" then rename it (default is "new album")

Once you rename it click "create" then click "Yes" when the pop up confirms now album creation.

Once you have that click "upload files" and follow along from there. Once you upload a picture it will show a screen and one of the fields is "album" it should default to the one you created but if it doesn't just click the drop down menu on that field and you will see it. Confirm the addition after adding details or naming it and you're done.

I am logged into the forum when i click on gallery it shows as the above screenshot if i click on the log in link there it redirects to the forum page where i am already logged in

I tried logging out of the forum and clicking on gallery then the log in link it took me to the sign in page when i entered my name and password it came up with an error 404 message page not found or never existed

Thats a little weird. I'm not having trouble with my account, or on the Admin "user" status account. I'll open a public HD album in the main gallery, you will be able to upload pics right to it. Try clearing your cache if you haven't already and see if you get the same error. We'll have to check that out if it persists.

Okay, I see where I can change it but I am going to check with the web team before I touch it. Right now max size of a file is 1024kb, I'll see how big we can go due to storage space/bandwidth. I'm ignorant of most of that stuff so I don't want to screw up anything.

i also have screenshooted the HD version frame by frame (btw.:something around 5 GB of .png pictures!).

right now i´m photoshoping the best of all these screenshots to show all backpack parts in the best size and quality possible. i hope to update the backpack and pauldron section soon...

@ seth

i have the same problems to lock me in into the gallery section...

i´m locked in everytime i enter mepd.net but if i klick on gallery i´m locked out. after typing my username and password i´m on the forum site again...

on and on again...